Parlor Stove Parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Rancher

Sep 29, 2018
colorado
Hello,
I am new to this site and I don't know much about stoves. I have a parlor stove like a washington 25.
It has a door on the front that has screen in it. I did get some kind of mica sheets but they are torn up. I have a mica mind about half mile from me. Should I get it from there and cut it or can I order it anyplace?

Second question is, Where would I find the bottom stand for this stove. It is 20 inches wide and 23 inches long. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I've taken this apart and sealed it the best I can. I see no light coming from it anywhere. I've cut groves in it with my mill and laid in stove seal to seal it. I just need to find a bottom stand for it.

Thanks a lot,

J.R

Hello I'm new here just wondering if anyone has a copy of the manual for a Washington Parlor Stove Model NO-24 or similar? Please & thanks