Picked up a new saw...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the people around you appreciate a good saw more if it was not on the kitchen counter

Fortunately all the people I know don't reside in my kitchen and the one that does couldn't care less. As a matter of fact, steak and nookie was on the menu the evening of that picture and it flows just as easily since as it did before... thanks for the concern though.:p

Reactions: ScotO and Boog
I have never had a saw on the kitchen counter though.

Agree ... nice, not many can get away with a saw on the kitchen counter.
Could this be the unintentional seed for a new thread in the future with saws in unusual places/places the wife would not tolerate if she knew?
Not that I want to give anybody any ideas or anything. Perish the thought.

Fortunately all the people I know don't reside in my kitchen and the one that does couldn't care less. As a matter of fact, steak and nookie was on the menu the evening of that picture and it flows just as easily since as it did before... thanks for the concern though.:p
Nooky too, dayum, you living the life :cool:

Reactions: ScotO
Nice saw. Good luck with it. I have the same dishwasher, but in stainless with black plastic and the same under cabinet lights too. I have never had a saw on the kitchen counter though.

Yeah, I have been getting away with a lot of stuff on the kitchen counter lately, but I think my wife would kick me if I put a chainsaw on the counter. Thought I might be in trouble when I had my brake line tools on the kitchen countertop, and the countertop is easily cleaned formica, not grouted ceramic.

Missed this thread when it was posted (I was pre-occupied with the monster hearth project in my LR), that is one great looking saw! Now that you've owned and used it for a month, I think it's time for a follow-up on it's performance......

Also, maybe a hint as to how much 'jingle' she put you back?

Status
Not open for further replies.