Post your mug shot!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Bike.JPG
    Bike.JPG
    212.7 KB · Views: 1,048
LMAO, seems he should beef up those tires a bit, all that power to those tiny tires. Bet he can do some serious burn outs.

Hogwildz said:
LMAO, seems he should beef up those tires a bit, all that power to those tiny tires. Bet he can do some serious burn outs.

With that power and AWD, this baby gits right down to the grit. Besides, with bigger tires, I'd need serious armor to protect from fly back (ice, frozen poo, rocks, critter bones, etc) when puttin' er in forward.

Aye,
Marty

Corie said:
well since we're showing off bikes.

Wheres the training wheels?
J/k'n bro nice ride.

Corie said:
Hogwildz said:
Corie said:
well since we're showing off bikes.

Wheres the training wheels?
J/k'n bro nice ride.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! That's not nice. ;)

HAR HAR HAR, I knwo where you can get a 89 FXRS Low Rider for $7,500.00. And you can step up to a big boys bike.
Just kidding bro. A ride is a ride.

BTW, does the lil woman like that seat?

Nice Bikes, I love em all!

I don't have anything shiny like those, but I do got some toys. This is my ATV, Its a truck stuck in a jeeps body, got a 304 in er' lots of fun in the BC mud!

Attachments

• Houston 158.jpg
    Houston 158.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 994
I dig it!

Ill try and post up some pics when I get home, FUN THREAD!

Goldfever69 said:
Nice Bikes, I love em all!

I don't have anything shiny like those, but I do got some toys. This is my ATV, Its a truck stuck in a jeeps body, got a 304 in er' lots of fun in the BC mud!

Corie said:
Don't worry Hogz, once I get a real job the upgrades will be in this order:

1) New truck

2) New bike

3) House
Just busting your chops bro. You know from meeting me once, thats how I am. All in fun.
I didn't notice an engagement ring & wedding in there anywhere?? HAHAHAHA Don't let the OL read that!!!!!! :)

Hogwildz said:
Corie said:

1) New truck

2) New bike

3) House
Just busting your chops bro. You know from meeting me once, thats how I am. All in fun.
I didn't notice an engagement ring & wedding in there anywhere?? HAHAHAHA Don't let the OL read that!!!!!! :)

Bah, she knows that she ranks behind all of my toys.

And I know you're busting my chops :)

You better be! Or you'll be getting a crushed up box of Micore and an 8" x 8" square chimney brush.

Corie said:
Hogwildz said:
Corie said:

1) New truck

2) New bike

3) House

Bah, she knows that she ranks behind all of my toys.

And I know you're busting my chops :)

You better be! Or you'll be getting a crushed up box of Micore and an 8" x 8" square chimney brush.

LOL C.O.D. man LMAO, NO you'll be stuck with crushed up micore and an 8" x 8" brush LMAO, and an even worse ball busting LOL
With any luck it will be warmer next trip. It was a lil chilly on that ladder while you were inside putzing around LOL. j/k

This is me and my bike at New Hampshire Int'l Speedway. It is a 1986 Suzuki GSXR750.

Attachments

• Danno track day.JPG
    Danno track day.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 887
I worked the boat show at Richmond Intl Raceway last week. Wuddya know, they left the gates to track open! Couldn't resist!

Took my Solara for about 10 laps, had to quit when I smelled the brakes. Could only hit about 90 in the straights, but almost hitting the turn 2 wall slowed me down!

This was a blast, but made me respect the cars and drivers much more.

1 shot on the track, and one in victory lane.

Attachments

• track.jpg
    track.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 886
  • track2.jpg
    track2.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 880
Sandor said:
I worked the boat show at Richmond Intl Raceway last week. Wuddya know, they left the gates to track open! Couldn't resist!

Took my Solara for about 10 laps, had to quit when I smelled the brakes. Could only hit about 90 in the straights, but almost hitting the turn 2 wall slowed me down!

This was a blast, but made me respect the cars and drivers much more.

1 shot on the track, and one in victory lane.

Now that sounds like fun. Bump those photos sizes up so we can see em. The photos is smaller than the thumb.

Heres me and "whats-her-name" Oh, and a pic of my ride. (By the way, I have lost 30 pounds since this pic)

Attachments

• vacation2.jpg
    vacation2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,756
  • challenger1.jpg
    challenger1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,736
Jags said:
Heres me and "whats-her-name" Oh, and a pic of my ride. (By the way, I have lost 30 pounds since this pic)

Nice cruiser man!!!!!! Thats f'in sharp! Makes me miss my 68 GTO

My antique 1978 BMW. I guess that makes me an antique too, since I bought this thing spankin' new. We're both a little worse for wear and milage, have had a few spills, gone camping across the country, and even had a really exciting head-on collision once that we both lived to tell about. Of course, she was totalled by the insurance company, but I brought her back to life without too much trouble.

Attachments

• S7000649.jpg
    S7000649.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1,742
Status
Not open for further replies.