** PRIZES ** Blaze King pet photo contest!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's our boy by the princess.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    185.6 KB · Views: 358
Looks like it's time to update the signature, again.

I do almost everything on my phone, I don't see signatures so I tend to forget about that.

I thought you would stay with the ashford for awhile. That clean glass and nice cast.

2 years is a long time!;lol

Keep us informed on whether the glass stays as clean or not.

PS, I upgraded from an IPhone 5 to 6 and now I can see all kinds of stuff that wasn't here before! Including signatures.

Image-388091581.jpg

In a futile attempt to dethrone our weenie dog overlords, I have been trying to get our emergency backup dog to go upside down in front of the stove.

Results poor so far. I have managed to get all of the dog and a small corner of the stove in frame exactly one time so far.

It's actually a bit of an achievement with that dog. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
toasting siamese 3.jpg
Seems to be a lack of cat entries....so here's mine, baking their little brains by the Princess

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cynnergy
Here come the cats!!

Here come the cats!!

I checked with my wife, who feels the Dachshunds have not been unseated by the kitty wave.

We need something cuter. Nobody has a capybara? How about a corgi? Maybe I could tape some rabbits to my stove.... oooh, and now I want a sandwich...

Dingo Status!
Image-1281727550.jpg

I checked with my wife, who feels the Dachshunds have not been unseated by the kitty wave.

We need something cuter. Nobody has a capybara? How about a corgi? Maybe I could tape some rabbits to my stove.... oooh, and now I want a sandwich...

Dingo Status!

View attachment 176312
How bout a chupacabra? That'd be awesome!

Dingo Status!

View attachment 176312
A corgi? Seriously? I happen to think my Shepard is a whole lot more attractive than a corgi! Hardly got a nod...;hm

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    185.6 KB · Views: 204
A corgi? Seriously? I happen to think my Shepard is a whole lot more attractive than a corgi! Hardly got a nod...;hm

I think he looks awesome and so does the stove install.

My wife (who, bitter experience has proven, is a far better judge of what looks good than I am) is still voting for the weenie dogs to win, though.

Happily, she is not a contest judge; for one thing, she still rates Dairyman's Pile O' Dachshund as the top entry even though it has been pointed out to her that they are clearly piled in front of the wrong stove brand! ;)

I set a chupacabra trap in the woods out back, maybe we'll have some luck.

Reactions: webby3650
I set a chupacabra trap in the woods out back, maybe we'll have some luck.

Image-1281727550.jpg

Our good old dog Moose died on the 22nd, and last week my wife did find a chupacabra in the chupacabra trap. Maybe I'll get an amazing chupacabra photo out of it (assuming that Dingo doesn't chase it out of the house for the serious crime of Dingo Bed Theft).

Since our beloved husky died we haven't had it within us to replace him. So this is our pet now. Our dogs name was Sequoia, given to my wife for our fifth wedding anniversary when he was just weened. We had him almost 16 years

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 259
Seeing Dingo so happy on her bed has inspired me to start a contest.

Basic rules as follows:
Starting with Dingo (today), any Blaze King owner can submit a picture of their pet or pets enjoying their burning Blaze King stove. Limit one photo per stove owner(s). This may require cats and dogs to get along for a photo shoot. All photos may be posted in this thread, but must also be sent to me via pm. Your pm must include with your photo, pets name, owners name, address, daytime contact phone number. Doing so will acknowledge the agreement of the pets' owners that all such images may be used by Blaze King in any manner we so determine..like posting to our web site! On Friday, May 20, 2016, a panel of judges (me and our staff) will select a First place, Second place and Third place winners.

Each of these winners will receive a gift, the first place gift being of greater value than second place, which will have a perceived greater value than the third place gift. I will assure you the gifts will be very nice. Winners will be responsible for any taxes. Prizes and actual shipping or delivery charges will be paid for by Blaze King Industries, Inc.

Any pet photo may be submitted.

Jetsam, not knowing of this contest (because I just thought of it), you may submit a photo for judges consideration.

When I say the prizes will be very nice, believe it!

Let the contest begin, spread the word to your fellow Blaze King owners. Personally, I want to see this thread surpass the Blaze King Performance thread.

Consolation prizes will be sent to all Blaze King owners for just participating.

Any questions, send me a pm.

Let the best pet win!

The contest is still open!

Status
Not open for further replies.