Quadrafire Millenium 2100 ACC Dirty Window Problem?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks to me like the air wash channel is fed directly from the top right side of the stove; which is where the main air control is now located; and is not connected to the bottom front or bottom rear feeds that are now controlled by two additional separate controls (ACC system) on the bottom right of the stove front and back respectively.

Hmmm ok. But the effect is the same. The only other stove I've examined that fed air directly into the airwash chamber (Jotul F100) had several slots across the chamber to balance it. But blowing it all into one end, there's no way to balance that, that I know of. Air, like water, will always prefer the shortest path. You may have to live with the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.