Ready for a laugh!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
function = beauty. To heck with the village people.

Reactions: Pallet Pete
I figured that would be a good deterrent to firewood thieves.
In winter U could hose down the hill ,now and then, They would be bustin they ass on the , Ice moat ;lol

Nice fence & gate.
You take recycling pallets to the next level :)
Good job.

I could run them through a chipper and box them up with a bottle of glue ::-). It could become a thing ! Pallet Petes pile of powdered pallet packages preassembled pulverized per peoples processed parcel shipments !

Pete
And if you can say that in 10 seconds you get one free pallet.

I winter U could hose down the hill ,now and then, They would be bustin they ass on the , Ice moat ;lol

Theres a thought ! ;lol Maybe I can attach sprinklers to spray it every morning in the winter and then squeegee it smooth afterwords like an ice rink.

Pete

Wood fences are currently in vogue in our neighborhood. I have one that stretches across our property line on the west and my brother nearly has his whole back yard enclosed. I will give him a heads up about the pallet gate.

Wood fences are currently in vogue in our neighborhood. I have one that stretches across our property line on the west and my brother nearly has his whole back yard enclosed. I will give him a heads up about the pallet gate.

Don't forget the yellow string and budgie cord part !

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.