Renewing my "gym" membership - Oak Score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice. That will make great heat....and you said NEXT door great.
Did you ask your neighbor if he plans on heating his shed?

Nice score! Now if he would share some of the money you are saving him!!!

Reading the threads of the some of the Hearth members and their firewood finds was making me feel so envious. Finally, my turn!!! My next door neighbor is replacing a shed with a larger version and decided to have 10 oak trees, red and white, taken down. He came over last week and asked if I was interested in the logs because it would save him some money. Well, of course my answer was a resounding yes. He then asked how many I would want and we all know the answer to that question - "All of them" A few pics of the score. There were two piles, the smaller of the two has already been bucked.

View attachment 114183 View attachment 114184 View attachment 114185

Beautiful score.

Status
Not open for further replies.