Small pellet stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemlock

Feeling the Heat
May 6, 2009
east coast canada
Hello,
Does any manufacturer make a small (physically) pellet stove? I am on a bit of a mission to find another heat soure to go with my "Super 27" to take up some of the slack during the frigid months, and something that can be put on a timer/thermostat to come on during the night or when the house in unattended for the day/evening. It would be placed upstairs from the woodstove in a location that does not have a huge amount of room to offer. Thanks.

Check out the Enviro Mini, small dimensions 18"x19"x35", 30,000 btu's.

Attachments

• JamestownJ1000WoodPellet Stove.jpg
    JamestownJ1000WoodPellet Stove.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,301
Wachusett said:
Check out the Enviro Mini, small dimensions 18"x19"x35", 30,000 btu's.

I agree...very compact stove, small footprint, almost silent while running, built-in hearthpad.

And Hemlock, it's made in Canada.

Quadrafire Santa Fe is 34,400 BTU's.....25.5"wide x 21.25"deep x 28.5" tall.
Quadrafire Castile is 34,400 BTU's........23.25" wide x 22.8" deep x 28.5" tall
Harman P-43 is 43,000 BTU's...............22" wide x 28.5" deep x 32" tall
Harman Accentra is 40,000 BTU's.........24.6"wide x 23.2" deep x 31.5" tall
Harman Advance is 48,000 BTU's...... ..26.6" wide x 20.5" deep x 32.5" tall

All these are little bigger than Enviro. Some smaller in a Height..But still a viable option. Enviro has a lot of adjust-ability and makes a great product. Harman also lots of adjust-ability.Quad is a simple 3 heat level system, still a good option. All these are Great stoves. Many others out there. Just a glance at a few.

How about that window mount stove...that seems smaller than the Jamestown...though I think the Jamestown IS the smallest made. Other small stove from past and present:

Past:

Whitfield Prodigy, Whitfield Quest, Lennox (whitfield) P20, St Croix Pepin, Whitfield Cascade

Present:

Ecoteck Francesca 18x18x40, Enviro Mini, Hudson River Saratoga, Castle HPS10, Engalnder 25-PDVC, 55-SHP10 and 55-SHP10L (all the same stove), Thelin Tiburon, Lenox
Montage 32FS, St. Croix Lancaster, Lennox Whitfield Cascade, Hudson River Davenport

Thanks for all the info, everyone. I'll look into a few of these. The Enviro Mini looks like it would be a good fit.

The Lennox Cascade may be a good choice. It is one of the smallest ive seen.

Hudson River stoves makes a small one too. Fairly tall but not very big otherwise.

Snowy

Seems everyone forgot the baby magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.