Source for Eco-Bricks/NIELs in Utah

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCC_Burner

Feeling the Heat
Sep 10, 2013
Uptown Marble, CO
I'm looking to pick up either half a pallet or a pallet of some compressed hardwood logs to supplement my wood for this winter. I have right around 3-3.5 cords of fully seasoned (under 16% MC) wood, another 3 cords of pine that is all over the place moisture wise. Some is dry, some is still close to 40% MC. I have been re-splitting and measuring each piece from those stacks before burning it, but that's a pain and I would prefer to let as much of that wood as possible sit for next winter.

That being said, I don't think 3.5 cords of dry wood will last me the winter, so I want to add some guaranteed dry sources of fuel to the mix. Does anyone in the Salt Lake City area know where I can find these products? So far my internet searches and emails to manufacturers have turned up nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.