ss flex venting pipe recommendations

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deercamp

Jan 3, 2013
se mass
hello i am going to need 20ft of 4" ss flex to go up and vent out the chimney. in my early search all of these companies claim that they have the best. i would like to buy something that is going to last and not give me any problems. i would like to get some recommendations on what people are using and what you would suggest. i was also interested who sells 2 3/8 for the harman accentra insert oak.
thanks

Do your research, some companies just buy the liners from a manufacturer and other sites are the manufacturer. So basically some places have nice websites and have things drop shipped to your home and others have factories.

This is one thing that would effect the price. Considering they have to buy a liner and mark up the price to make a profit.

Do your research, some companies just buy the liners from a manufacturer and other sites are the manufacturer. So basically some places have nice websites and have things drop shipped to your home and others have factories.

This is one thing that would effect the price. Considering they have to buy a liner and mark up the price to make a profit.

can you think of any that you would suggest?

can anyone please suggest any other locations. thanks......

I sell Dura Vent and Olympia liners. I have never had an issue with them and they have lifetime warranties if installed correctly.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.