stove thermometer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but I'll bet the fine print says Made in China.

I picked up a cheap thermometer like this for a friend through our local hardware store. It had Drolet labeling. The surprising thing for me was that when I checked it with the IR thermometer, it wasn't that far off.

Yea, it looks like the Condor unit, with the large hole in the center.

yea begreen, it looked to me that it was made in china or so :)
if you are infront of a dubt, go for the easiest ( or this is what we say in spain)
at the end, i got the condar model, pipeguard at least brand sais about its reputation.
thakns for your answers...
ahhhh .... Begreen... you were right as almost always...
now im almost a month with my new stove and steel improving, and really hapy about it. if you want to heat, you HEAT, and on the other way, if you want les warm inside howse, just made small fires just to keep temperature arround. Really nice ,truly. my neigbourg turned on the furnace as myne... whint hot water tubes (radiand) unther the floor, just like mine.
even he cant reach my temps whith it and has spend alot of fuel (gas-oil) (diesel petrol).
so whith the diference about money ive bought 2,5 tones of wood hihihihhihii.
15 working, about 500 kg spended, about 30 kg a day. mmmm in pounds? 5511.556libs of wood, 66.1386 lb a day how do you see????, welll, i know ill have to buy more about january, but it was my first wood big buy, and i thougt it was better to ask for few and try about quality of wood.

well, after reading with big glasses i noticed, that below text says, made for stovax by condar, so i gess it would have gone fine.
thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.