Super Cedar Fire Starters 40% off

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

joshuaboston

Jul 24, 2015
Boston
Hi Guys,

I have noticed a few time that people know of a 40% off coupon code.

Well, I would like to purchase 100 super cedar fire starters... but I am looking for a promo code... do you know of one?

Thanks.

As always, thank you Thomas and Northwestern Fuels for providing this discount to hearth.com members. Just ordered my annual box of 72 to split with my dad!

Effing-A! Just ordered 100 count last night, and my “FALL40” code had expired. I wasn’t aware they still did the hearth.com discount.

Oh well...

Effing-A! Just ordered 100 count last night, and my “FALL40” code had expired. I wasn’t aware they still did the hearth.com discount.

Oh well...
Give them a call. Thomas will fix it for you.

With ice storms and the heavy snow last March that downed a lot of branches, I have piles of kindling that should last a few years. :)