This morning in the news

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Looks to me like a homemade and the article reads pressurized. I have nothing against homemade, heck I have and run one but to go pressurized you better be a better welder than you average Joe Blow that says yep I got a welder and weld that together. I consider myself slightly above average in the welding department and I have a great friend that is far above average and when I was designing mine there was no way either of us would even remotely consider making it pressurized. In fact my boiler has four possible vent routes in the event that some catastrophic event would occur, to prevent it from ever being able to build pressure. I have welded pressure vessels and my friend has done many but again not really for a novice to with minimal skills to attempt.

Reactions: E Yoder
Woa. I live north of there not by far and didn't know about this. Crazy

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk