Thought I might have messed up...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to pick up an extra ton of pellets last nite.Rural King in Clarksville, Tn had showed in their ad Greenways for $199.00 per ton ,no tax day(in Tennessee its almost 10%).Where they loaded them was almost total darkness.After he loaded I moved to the lite to strap her down.Then I saw a Country Boy -White Lighting Pellets.I had never heard of them.I thought thats one silly a## name.So I asked the manager whats going on?She said they had switched and everybody loves these things.I took them and on the way home thought I could use them for shoulders if nothing else.As soon as I walked in the house I hit the computer and did a shearch.I read all the reviews and was surprised at all the great reviews.So I think I might have lucked out.I knew better than to buy a ton of pellets without trying them first.They will have to be really great to beat the Henry County Pellets made in Paris Tennessee...So this ton puts me back to over 3 tons to start...OINK OINK....
Tony

Tony, The countryboys burned just as good as the greenways for me. I got a fair amount more heat from them and they were slightly cleaner. A bit dusty but nothing too bad. I liked um alot!

Tony, The countryboys burned just as good as the greenways for me. I got a fair amount more heat from them and they were slightly cleaner. A bit dusty but nothing too bad. I liked um alot!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
jtakeman,
Can't remember if you ever tested the Henry County Pellets?If so what did you think about them?I really like em...
Thanks,Tony

Well then hop on over to the pellet pig club membership thread and tell the hogs what you would add to the illustrious Oinker club if you were granted membership.

https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/pellet-pig-membership-requirements.23370/

I'll be happy to nominate you for membership
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Smokey,
I really do appreciate this offer.I will have to give this some serious thought and sleep on this for three nites maybe four..I'm just not sure I can live up to all of the requirements that this club requires of a person.As I am a really flawed man and have not kept my Harman as clean as it should be .....
Thanks,
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.