1. hirmando

hirmando
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Jan 3, 2018
    Loc:
    Ellicott City MD
    Hello,

I have a Treemont TAC-480 wood burning insert by Vansco Industries. The front glass is shattered and I am looking for replacement parts and tips. I have the owners manual however it does not list the part sizes.

The door is 23 inches and the visible glass appears to be about 16 inches. I had initially ordered this: https://www.stove-parts-unlimited.com/treemont-large-single-door-glass-p/7gt1.htm thinking it was the right size but the gasket that comes with this part looks signifcantly smaller than what I've currently got (which is easily 3/4 inch thick).

Anyone here know anything about this model or any online sources for parts or repair tips? Thanks in advance!

2. hirmando

hirmando
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Jan 3, 2018
    Loc:
    Ellicott City MD
    Doh.. Seems I am confusing the door gasket with the glass gasket. So I may in fact have the right part. Still, any info appreciated.

3. Edgemondo

Edgemondo
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Wednesday
    Loc:
    Michigan
    Hi. I also have a Treemont insert model and am looking for an owner's manual. Would you be interested in helping me out? Maybe you could scan or copy the pages and email them to me? Or post them back on the sight?