Treemont 480 Replacement Glass

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

hirmando

Jan 3, 2018
Ellicott City MD
Hello,

I have a Treemont TAC-480 wood burning insert by Vansco Industries. The front glass is shattered and I am looking for replacement parts and tips. I have the owners manual however it does not list the part sizes.

The door is 23 inches and the visible glass appears to be about 16 inches. I had initially ordered this: https://www.stove-parts-unlimited.com/treemont-large-single-door-glass-p/7gt1.htm thinking it was the right size but the gasket that comes with this part looks signifcantly smaller than what I've currently got (which is easily 3/4 inch thick).

Anyone here know anything about this model or any online sources for parts or repair tips? Thanks in advance!

Hello,

I have a Treemont TAC-480 wood burning insert by Vansco Industries. The front glass is shattered and I am looking for replacement parts and tips. I have the owners manual however it does not list the part sizes.

The door is 23 inches and the visible glass appears to be about 16 inches. I had initially ordered this: https://www.stove-parts-unlimited.com/treemont-large-single-door-glass-p/7gt1.htm thinking it was the right size but the gasket that comes with this part looks signifcantly smaller than what I've currently got (which is easily 3/4 inch thick).

Anyone here know anything about this model or any online sources for parts or repair tips? Thanks in advance!
Hi. I also have a Treemont insert model and am looking for an owner's manual. Would you be interested in helping me out? Maybe you could scan or copy the pages and email them to me? Or post them back on the sight?