Unknown Blaze King

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

NeHunter

Aug 23, 2018
Nebraska
Hopefully the pictures load. I acquired Blaze King from a family friend that does not have a name plate. He did not know the model either. My research has not turned up anything either. It has no vents on the front and the dampener is on the back almost identical to an earth stove. Hopefully someone has seen one or can get me a model so I can reference the manual.
Thank for any help.

Attachments

• 20180822_204928.jpg
    20180822_204928.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 536
  • 20180822_191334.jpg
    20180822_191334.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 320
I should add I made the antler handles to replace the wood ones. Didn't think that would throw anyone off but just in case. Still looking for ceramic decorative replacements.

very old Princess? non cat of course

How many round holes in front of pedestal?

I tried the link supplied by BKVP and it works. Have you noticed the “download manual” in orange colour at the bottom of the box?

Thank you for the help everyone. Got started on my hearth today. Durok under lament then 2in stone. Start on the wall tomorrow. 1in air gap, durok, and tile.

Thank you for the help everyone. Got started on my hearth today. Durok under lament then 2in stone. Start on the wall tomorrow. 1in air gap, durok, and tile.
Durarock under lamanent? You would want it the other way lamanent is flammable

What laminate was used on the hearth and why?

Be sure there is a 1" gap at the bottom and top of the wall shield so that air can freely convect behind it.

Concrete board under layment per ins. specs not laminate, auto correct... all air gap specs are followed tile covered. Base is concrete board then 2in of masonry.

Attachments

• 20180826_202746.jpg
    20180826_202746.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 310