Vacation at the Cabin in Pa

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As it should be Dex. As it should be. Take care of them and the rest just follows.

Beautiful little girl right there, Not only will she break your heart when she grows up, Looks like she's gonna be a heartbreaker for the boys also!

Great looking "cabin" . . . just looking at those pics made me feel relaxed.

Dex - you got it going on, man. Beautiful family - great inlaws - a nice place to get away. Cherish it. I LOVE the cabin, but don't think you got away with it....I saw that electric baseboard.;)

Dex - you got it going on, man. Beautiful family - great inlaws - a nice place to get away. Cherish it. I LOVE the cabin, but don't think you got away with it....I saw that electric baseboard.;)

Jags, I have long tried talking my BIL into an insert... But his memories of the Fireplace with his Father keep him from installing one. Those are water/radiator baseboards. The Cabin is a ways of the road, but my FIL ran a Natural gas line to the house. So it has a Nat gas fired boiler in the Crawl space.

Because he is only there on weekends. He keeps the stat at 50° and maily uses the Fireplace. Because it has an OAK inlet on the outside (right above the ash trap outside) it does a pretty good job.

A little Morso or Jotul would look good in the corner of the kitchen :) He has about 4 cord of wood there thats S/S and another 2-3 that still needs C/S/S. One day I may talk him into it. He likes hangin by the 30-NC when he is over... ;)

Thing I like most about this site- people here appreciate the value of the important stuff. Thanks for sharing!

Lots of good people here. With good Morals.

Friends and Family are everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.