Vapor Fire 100 Measurement Question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Hey, thanks for the tips! I'd love that wiring diagram, and I'll send you an indemnity form LOL.

I will send you a PM when I get home and have time.

Personally, I'd probably wait to do it until you have a winter under your belt to see how things perform the way they are and so you have a baseline. That way if you switch to a variable speed blower you can compare the results. If you switch to it too early you won't know how it compares.

I will send you a PM when I get home and have time.

Personally, I'd probably wait to do it until you have a winter under your belt to see how things perform the way they are and so you have a baseline. That way if you switch to a variable speed blower you can compare the results. If you switch to it too early you won't know how it compares.
Okay, good idea. Thanks again.