Watch Out For Them Pellet Vents

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brokenwing

Feeling the Heat
Feb 11, 2012
Northern Maryland
Well you all have provided me lots of laughs since I joined, so I thought what the heck I will share my stupid moment with you all. My brother in law came over today to help install hardwood flooring. Well I set the table saw up and walked over to the house to plug in the extension cord. As luck would have it I hit that end cap square on my forehead. Things went black, and then I felt the blood run. Man did that hurt my pride lmao. So watch out for them darn vents they will get ya!:eek:

Reactions: smoke show
:eek: Hope your alright. Oops thats right, no pics it didn't happen. ;lol

That vent sure is causing a lot of headaches.
U got that right im about to throw the darn thing out the back door. Im alright nothing that I could not patch up with stuff I have around the house. I just have to remember the darn thing is there now lol.

;) Thanks for sharing...... Made my morning ;)

Glad your o.k.

Man, this is getting personal between you and the Exhaust pipe. Guess it didn't appreciate all that silicone on it.

Seriously, glad you are okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.