What do you guys think of this?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I'm not sure how you can tell from that photo, rwilly. But, it does look like there's some knotty branch wood on top. I'd go inspect in person, before buying, you might be pleasantly surprised.

It looks like this guy has quite a bit of wood processing going on there. Not sure the wood shown in the photo is the wood you're getting today.

As for the cost, I don't know what your area is the going rate. The wood looks fine to me, it has just been sitting around for a while. It will be work to cut some of those pieces but as other have said go check it out.

Def not 6 cords there, maybe 4 1/2, I'd call and say $350 cash if you want it gone today

Reactions: bhildreth