Thought I was done. Tomorrow morning, 32 so one more ..........
Do you have your chimney sweep do both flues, assuming you have one for the furnace and for the fireplace?After the chimney sweep left I lit a fire to take the chill off. It was 34° f this morning.
Same temperature prediction for tonight. Supposed to be raining and cold here tomorrow.
I have white pine and Hickory in the stove now.
I have never had an oil boiler chimney cleaned. It is a 4 inch stainless liner in a 6x6 maybe 8x8 tile liner.Do you have your chimney sweep do both flues, assuming you have one for the furnace and for the fireplace?
Me too - I hate that weather!95 degrees here today . I’d rather it be cold!
Nope. High of 91 low of 68 today. We will probably clean the chimney in November.Anyone else ready for the burning season? It's going to be in the 40's here tomorrow night. We had the AC on today! My 34 year old stove is getting a thorough chimney and internal cleaning tomorrow (including new firebricks).
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.