What Is In Your Stove Right Now?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Cooling down today with some weather coming in(snow?). Burning my ash in the insert. Will have to fire up the Tundra later today.

A couple rounds of Osage Orange, a couple rounds of Mulberry & a few pieces of Cherry for filler. With more Osage & cherry going in later.

Reactions: MMH and Grizzerbear
34 here now and thru the nite, nice bed of cherry coals in the Kuuma heating the house now. I think I will let the coals burn down and let the propane take over thru the nite and start another fire in the morning,

1D626240-EECC-4EF0-88C2-A72F64922CFE.jpeg

And here is the later load, this should keep the shack warm tonight. Calling for 21degrees with 20-30mph winds.

Stoves out cold right now. When I get home around 11am I'm going to run a load of mixed softwoods to get the chill out and maybe reload with red oak on top of the coals this evening.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: thewoodlands
It was 32 this morning but we did some grocery shopping so I just made the first fire of the day, more maple and cherry.

It's 29 tonight with another load of maple and cherry going in the Liberty.

Still mild at 32. Burning maple and ash, saving oak and hickory and NEIL's for colder weather to come.

Reactions: thewoodlands
It was 27.1 this morning with another load of cherry going in the Liberty.

It's 28 tonight with more cherry and maple in the Lopi Liberty.

It was 32 this morning with another load of cherry seeing some action in the Liberty.

Reactions: BeautifulBC
We had 28 last night with another load of cherry going in the Liberty. This morning was 17.8 with more cherry being burned for heat.