Wood Burning Questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These folks are Engineering students. What you're suggesting is a terrific idea...just for a different audience.

Yes we are engineering students looking to improve wood stove technology. We are familiar with some of the ins and outs of burning wood. We would love to speak on the phone with as many users as possible to answer some general questions we have for people who use wood stoves (what they enjoy, what they would change, and other similar type questions). Thanks to those of you who have given your inputs and private messaged me thus far willing to spend some time talking to us.

We have decided against a questionnaire at the moment because we believe a conversation would be more enlightening.

Anyone with a wood stove who is willing to share their story with us is just fine

Ask me this time next year, after I have burned my woodstock ideal steel for a season. After that, I will have plenty to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.