wood haulin' trailer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smokin' Jay,

3000 lb sideds will need to be 24-36 in high. The tsc the wood will just fall out, so if the 1660.00 will hold the wood out of the gate then thats the way I would go.

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. In order for the trailer to hold 3000# of wood I will need 2 - 3 foot sidewalls? The TSC trailer will need modification to accomplish that. If the Dominator trailer has the sidewalls to hold the wood w/o modification, you are recommending that one?

Justin! Thanks!

From the looks of it those things are made-to-order. And for the $200 less than the $1600 I can justify the drive to Colfax.

Black Jaque Janaviac said:
Smokin' Jay,

3000 lb sideds will need to be 24-36 in high. The tsc the wood will just fall out, so if the 1660.00 will hold the wood out of the gate then thats the way I would go.

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. In order for the trailer to hold 3000# of wood I will need 2 - 3 foot sidewalls? The TSC trailer will need modification to accomplish that. If the Dominator trailer has the sidewalls to hold the wood w/o modification, you are recommending that one?

yes

Status
Not open for further replies.