Woodstock soapstone on Ebay, in CA (web please delete if this has been posted)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was one like this on Ebay a wile back with a Buy it now for $1600. and it took forever to sell and i think the price was dropped before it went anywhere.

Doesn't say the age but only restored.....it looks in excellent condition. I'm guessing that the final price on it is $1200

Agreed, I wonder who did the restoration. The stove looks cherry.

Interesting - this looks quite different internally from the 2005 model we purchased. If someone knows the history of these, it would likely help date it - I was not even aware of design changes over time, but this is clearly a very different configuration of the catalytic assembly.

-Colin

Them Woodstock soapstone stoves just dont seems to sell for much on Ebay from all the auctions i have seen (6-7), odd or someone knows something i dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.