Anywone want a designer wood carrier?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

barnaclebob

Feeling the Heat
Nov 29, 2017
Puget Sound
My wife found this while looking at purses and thought it was funny:

https://www.dooney.com/alto-firewood-carrier-MB0571.html

I can't even see how you would use it with that top bit of fabric. My best guess its that its meant for decoration only, park it next to your fireplace that never gets used with a few logs.

Very nice have to order one, what’s really nice is it’s got a little holder for name and address. If I forget it in the woods maybe who ever finds it will return it. I’d hate to lose three pieces of wood. My luck they’d return it and keep the wood.

WTF.................................................

It looks well made and designed. I would put kindling on the top. Its only 3 payments of $183. 00. Very fashionable. Imagine if people buy them!

Reactions: Allagash350
It looks well made and designed. I would put kindling on the top. Its only 3 payments of $183. 00. Very fashionable. Imagine if people buy them!

Saw that too haha. You can finance anything these days. Everything is just viewed as a monthly payment.

Which I myself am guilty of, can't lie.

I assumed the top part was for kindlin or something? I got a 10 dollar one at tractor supply that has worked out pretty well this season. LL Bean has one I really like.

Saw that too haha. You can finance anything these days. Everything is just viewed as a monthly payment.

Which I myself am guilty of, can't lie.

I assumed the top part was for kindlin or something? I got a 10 dollar one at tractor supply that has worked out pretty well this season. LL Bean has one I really like.
My wife got me the LLBean for Christmas. Knowing I wouldn't buy it myself.

Reactions: Allagash350
Bought the LL Bean wood carrier using Bean Bucks from my credit card . . . it works very well and is well constructed . . . I have considered purchasing a second one for my other hand.

Bought the LL Bean wood carrier using Bean Bucks from my credit card . . . it works very well and is well constructed . . . I have considered purchasing a second one for my other hand.
My brother bought me one about 22 years ago for Christmas. Still going strong after moving many cords of wood.
As for the designer model they are probably used by people who wash and dry their logs first.

I have 40 year old Beans log carrier. I think a mouse chewed on it at some point.

Reactions: TreePointer
i use a blue ikea bag...