Barkley tiny house

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Barkley is an alias in this thread. Sounds like he doesn't need extra publicity.

Well, actually Barkley is his God given name. Dr. Gnarls Theobald Barkley. His nemesis' only know him by his undercover name, El Segundo. While he was in government service he wore his hair in dread locks. These days he keeps his hair closely cropped. When in public he typically dons his surgical gown with an old school reflector wrapped around his head, which nicely covers his unsightly tattoo. I stopped by his tiny house this past weekend to see if he made progress on his wrap around deck. No progress yet. Barkley did show me some sketches of a do over tattoo to cover his less than flattering forehead tat. It is a floral crown like design that would wrap around his entire head, much like a colorful floral crown. It looked interesting. The Barkster is pretty confident he has blended back into the general population and that any hit men would be hard pressed to find him, especially since most of his waking hours are spent in a neurosurgical operating room.

Well, actually Barkley is his God given name. Dr. Gnarls Theobald Barkley. His nemesis' only know him by his undercover name, El Segundo. While he was in government service he wore his hair in dread locks. These days he keeps his hair closely cropped. When in public he typically dons his surgical gown with an old school reflector wrapped around his head, which nicely covers his unsightly tattoo. I stopped by his tiny house this past weekend to see if he made progress on his wrap around deck. No progress yet. Barkley did show me some sketches of a do over tattoo to cover his less than flattering forehead tat. It is a floral crown like design that would wrap around his entire head, much like a colorful floral crown. It looked interesting. The Barkster is pretty confident he has blended back into the general population and that any hit men would be hard pressed to find him, especially since most of his waking hours are spent in a neurosurgical operating room.
I'm not sure if you are the strangest person I'll ever hear of or the one with the most time on his hands.

Perhaps both.

Carry on. :)

Reactions: begreen and Alpine1
I'm not sure if you are the strangest person I'll ever hear of or the one with the most time on his hands.

Perhaps both.

Carry on. :)

Tiny houses are becoming a very hot commodity. In Europe they are all the rage. I don't believe there is anything particularly strange about people who choose this economical and environmentally sound way of living. Reducing ones carbon foot print is a noble and altruistic thing to do. It also has the benefit of making ones self more attractive to women. Back in my younger days I was having issues attracting and keeping a steady girl. I then made a concerted effort to reduce my carbon foot print. By reducing my consumption and subsequently reducing my personal carbon foot print, I ultimately met and married Mrs. Manly. The point is there are multiple benefits to downsizing, reducing carbon foot print and reducing methane emissions. Good for the planet, good for the fishes and good for the air.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashful
Just a fun story teller

Gnarls Barkley is the duo that did the St. Elsewhere theme and the picture is all around the internet.
http://powerofhumility.org/thinking-about-a-tatoo-for-my-forehead/

Sometimes the best way to hide is to stay in plain sight. It's an old ploy that has served the Barkster well for many years. The cartel would never suspect that is actually El Segundo. As far as the St. Wherever dude, Gnarls Barkley is a pretty common name. Look in any metropolis phone book and you will find more Gnarls Barkleys than you can shake a stick at. Some of you guys here way overthink these topics. After all, it's all about the tiny houses, going green and reducing that carbon foot print.

Reactions: Ashful
First time I have ever heard the name other than the group. I googled the white pages and no Gnarls Barkley shows up. This thread is about the fellow. The tiny house thread is separate.

First time I have ever heard the name other than the group. I googled the white pages and no Gnarls Barkley shows up. This thread is about the fellow. The tiny house thread is separate.

No Gnarls Barkley in your white pages! What country do you live in? If I didn’t know better I’d think you were messing with old Manly. But I do know better. In our sub division alone we have three families of Barkleys, two related and one undocumented and unrelated. Thirteen children between them including two Gnarls. Nine of the children are from the undocumented family and includes 4 year old Gnarls. He’s a cute but chubby little fellow, runs about 165 lbs or so. But I digress, this thread was supposed to be about tiny houses. How did it get so skewed into tattoos, methane and illegals? I for one am looking forward retirement and downsizing into a tiny house. Something contemporary but functional. Really want to get my feng shui flowing. I have ideas channeling through my mind.

Reactions: SeanBB and Ashful
Lots of Barkleys showed up, but not a single Gnarls in a nationwide search of the online White Pages. Maybe they all have cellphones. :rolleyes: I have an old (pre-cellphone) white pages for Seattle too. No Gnarls in there either, not even 165# 4 yr olds. ;lol

The tiny house thread was separated from this tall tale a long ways back.

Last edited:
Of course, you should search for THEOBALD Gnarls Barkley...

Lots of Barkleys showed up, but not a single Gnarls in a nationwide search of the online White Pages. Maybe they all have cellphones. :rolleyes: I have an old (pre-cellphone) white pages for Seattle too. No Gnarls in there either, not even 165# 4 yr olds. ;lol

The tiny house thread was separated from this tall tale a long ways back.

This is some kind of conspiracy happening here. It’s all coming into focus now. I couldn’t understand why nobody was discussing tiny houses and kept questioning Dr. Barkley’s credentials. I suspect old reptile cartel sympathizers may have infiltrated this thread in hopes of locating El Segundo. I for one will leave this thread so as not to create a string trail. By the way, I would suggest not using any printed material from Seattle if doing research. It is my understanding that everything printed there is fake. Just saying. :)

Yes, the cartel must have slithered in and hijacked the thread under el primero. I don't trust any paper except for toilet paper but keep the old phone book in case that runs out during the apocalypse. >>

Status
Not open for further replies.