Best Place to Buy Chimney Pipe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greythorn3 said:
Wow just recieved my email back from them, i have to email them back to make sure they know im in alaska.. but wow if this is the price im ordering it! $204.95cheaper then locally!!!!

heres the quote email!

Mr. Thronson,
Your total price on this order would be $962.09 including shipping to your home. Please let me know if you have more questions or call to order.

Thanks, Sean
www.dynamitebuys.com
gasgrills.dynamitebuys.com

adn locally for the same thing but lesser chimmeny the stainless interior and galv outside its MORE MONEY!! $1167.04

I dealt with Sean - he was great.

damn it to heck! they said lower 48 only, but they said they can ship it for free to a freight forward in WA and i can pay them to take it up the rest the way.. just trying to figure out how much that costs. ;(

Ray

now Im nervous about my lowes chimney , going to clean it over the weekend and I will be checking my ul listings in the chase has been fine for three years but wont take long to check. I was able to go straight up with 12 feet double wall just under 5 feet welded single wall black and the air space on the back side to shorten my wall clearance

4 cords said:
now Im nervous about my lowes chimney , going to clean it over the weekend and I will be checking my ul listings in the chase has been fine for three years but wont take long to check. I was able to go straight up with 12 feet double wall just under 5 feet welded single wall black and the air space on the back side to shorten my wall clearance

Your Lowes chimney is Selkirk...it's fine. Same as the Metalbestos they sell in smaller stores. That said, I was quoted cheaper at both a local dealer selling Metalbestos as well as Dynamitebuys, which sells Duravent.

found a local dealer that beat the DYNAMITE BUYS prices!!!!!!! can u beleve that. going to pick up chimeny saturday!!!

MacPB said:
acehardwareoutlet.com
I checked one type of item- plain, black stovepipe- and they are at stove shop prices- 3 times what I paid for some of the same stuff at a local Ace Hardware store. Then you can add in the shipping. I'm not impressed.

greythorn3 said:
found a local dealer that beat the DYNAMITE BUYS prices!!!!!!! can u beleve that. going to pick up chimeny saturday!!!

That's amazing. Good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.