Can anyone near Eaton Rapids MI help this gentleman out ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallet Pete

http://lansing.craigslist.org/zip/3547540799.html

I would be glad to come help out if I can currently my truck is getting fixed but I can borrow a trailer. I called and it went to voice mail so they may already have wood but I can't say for sure!

Looking for free firewood for my dad.
He doesn't have heat & with the cold front coming in next week, I really want to help him out & find him some wood for his wood burning stove since its the only way he can keep his house warm.
He lives in Eaton Rapids but visits Lansing frequently so if you have anything available he could probably come pick it up immediately.
Also, he has a hard time cutting up bigger pieces so if its already cut into pretty good sizes that would be even better!
Email or you can reach my step mom at 5one7-6one4-77two5, thanks so much!
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Pete

Wow Pete. It would really be a long ways to haul it. I wonder if they might have a way to come get some? I'd donate.

Reactions: Pallet Pete
I hope so. It's cold out there.

Reactions: Pallet Pete
Hmmmmm! Looks like the ad was flagged for removal?

http://lansing.craigslist.org/zip/3547540799.html

I would be glad to come help out if I can currently my truck is getting fixed but I can borrow a trailer. I called and it went to voice mail so they may already have wood but I can't say for sure!

Looking for free firewood for my dad.
He doesn't have heat & with the cold front coming in next week, I really want to help him out & find him some wood for his wood burning stove since its the only way he can keep his house warm.
He lives in Eaton Rapids but visits Lansing frequently so if you have anything available he could probably come pick it up immediately.
Also, he has a hard time cutting up bigger pieces so if its already cut into pretty good sizes that would be even better!
Email or you can reach my step mom at 5one7-6one4-77two5, thanks so much!
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Pete
Tugs at your heartstrings but sometimes you have to wonder!

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.