Compact Tractor FEL

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
You could look into any aftermarket loader. Find the loader that fits the tractor you get, buy a used loader and get new mount brackets made for your tractor from the loader manufacturer.

I came across a ford 1210 4x4 with loader for sale yesterday for $600. I could get to it fast enough. It need some work. My plan was to buy it, fix it then sell it. Gotta be fast on market place

Gotta be fast on market place
You're right about that. I know I'm not buying until my atv is sold but I have been searching. Anything that is good and in my price range disappears in a few days. Amazing to me how many there are that are on marketplace so long and the price doesn't drop at all. You would think people would drop the price after that long. A smaller Ford like a 1210 is just what I am looking for.
I also have no problem with an aftermarket loader. I guess I just don't know enough good places to look online for a used one.

You're right about that. I know I'm not buying until my atv is sold but I have been searching. Anything that is good and in my price range disappears in a few days. Amazing to me how many there are that are on marketplace so long and the price doesn't drop at all. You would think people would drop the price after that long. A smaller Ford like a 1210 is just what I am looking for.
I also have no problem with an aftermarket loader. I guess I just don't know enough good places to look online for a used one.
Loaders do come up for sale on market place every now and then. Craigslist is another place. Also check with tractor salvage yards. There is a place in Kentucky that deals with compact tractor salvage. I got a 3pt arm from them last year. I will have to look up there name. Problem now days is, everything has gone up so much with used anything and parts.