Compressed wood products

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Ive been running EnviroBricks that I purchased as a full pallet for $265. I throw 4 or 6 in with each load of wood and its been working out well. Both of my stoves seem to like burning them and my wood supply is lasting much longer this year.

I will put this out there, I gave my nephew a ton of leftover wood bricks that I had. He could only store them outside so he put them under a lean to on his shed and tarped them up good. Even with the tarp water found its way into the sealed packages of wood bricks and expanded the wood bricks and broke the plastic wrap and now he has a royal mess of exploded wood bricks he has to clean up.

Unless you have room to store them dry inside I would not consider them.