England Stove Works Madison on Sale at Lowes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

777funk

Sep 12, 2014
MO
... as "summers heat" 2000 Sq ft. This is the Madison. Heads up on a great price. Just bought one at a sale price of $599 and change. Heats as great as I hoped for and thick coals in the morning.

Reactions: Easy Livin’ 3000
Might want to give your zip code so guys can get a price match or order online. That's a great deal!

So in zip 98223 it is on sale for that also. But it also lists it as clearance so I wonder if they changed the stove or are making a new one.

Lopi Rockport
Blaze King Ashford 25

Great price! Shows same price locally in Nor Cal. Lowes discounts 10% for vets. Lowes let me use the discount on clearance and used items. Recently bought a DHT 25 ton splitter for $540. Someone returned it. Lowes discounted it to $600 for me and accepted the 10% vet discount making it $540.

Had to pass it along. Such a great deal.

I had wanted this stove in our last house but ended up with a free cat stove. This puts out about the same heat from what I can see. It really does a great job heating our house.

... as "summers heat" 2000 Sq ft. This is the Madison. Heads up on a great price. Just bought one at a sale price of $599 and change. Heats as great as I hoped for and thick coals in the morning.
At that price, I'd want to try one out, if I had someplace to put it.

This model doesnt seem to have the door warping problems of its big brother the 2400. The 2 most common complaints are weak venting/smoke spillage and noisy fan. My fan on the 2400 rattles like crazy. Price is great at $599. Gets around 80% good reviews.

Try ordering online from the store with the sale.

This model doesnt seem to have the door warping problems of its big brother the 2400. The 2 most common complaints are weak venting/smoke spillage and noisy fan. My fan on the 2400 rattles like crazy. Price is great at $599. Gets around 80% good reviews.

I tried to order online, but no shipping and the store is past 75 miles for delivery. This is the model I was originally planning to get, but my store (online) seemed to raise the price when I originally was interested from 699 to 829. SMH!

I tried to order online, but no shipping and the store is past 75 miles for delivery. This is the model I was originally planning to get, but my store (online) seemed to raise the price when I originally was interested from 699 to 829. SMH!

Call them. I’ve had Lowe’s price match their website before.

Lopi Rockport
Blaze King Ashford 25

Stay away from the 2400 model.Even at the sale price. In addition to the door warping the stove body is bowed in the opposite direction. Instead of fixing this Englander puts a thick, fat door gasket on hoping to make up a quarter inch door gap. The 2 smaller models 2000 & 1800 dont seem to have this problem.

Call them. I’ve had Lowe’s price match their website before.

Lopi Rockport
Blaze King Ashford 25

I called their corporate # and they said no go. Cannot price match another facilities clearance items. I will go into my local lowes hopefully this weekend and see what they say.

Stay away from the 2400 model.Even at the sale price. In addition to the door warping the stove body is bowed in the opposite direction. Instead of fixing this Englander puts a thick, fat door gasket on hoping to make up a quarter inch door gap. The 2 smaller models 2000 & 1800 dont seem to have this problem.

Yes, Seasoned Oak, I am planning on the 1800 - 2000 sqft model.

I called their corporate # and they said no go. Cannot price match another facilities clearance items. I will go into my local lowes hopefully this weekend and see what they say.

Yes, Seasoned Oak, I am planning on the 1800 - 2000 sqft model.
If it's a great deal and you want it, get in the truck and drive to where it is and bring it home. Hell, I've driven 3 hours to get a stove that I want because it was a great deal.

So Lowe’s wouldn’t match the price. But a quick thorough Lowe’s search within 100 miles of me and I scored one for $399! It was a floor model, but I purchased online since there was only 1 left.
Nicely done! That's a great bargain.

Reactions: jorswift
I was glad to get it at $599 and thought that was a deal! And it was. You did better than me. Really, I felt even at the full price, it's a good stove and would have paid it.

Have 3 at my local store. Zip Code 15061 Monaca PA.

566.jpg