Epa up and running.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good deal there , I am jealous. Now you better start splitting your wood into smaller splits.

Reactions: smokinj
Good deal there , I am jealous. Now you better start splitting your wood into smaller splits.

Have been for awhile now. The Gf insist on it, and always ask who's going to be on the splitter for last min. instrutions! lol

Reactions: tfdchief
That's great j. Looking forward to hearing how it works out for you. Man that was a well spent $250.

Nice deal Jay! Will be waiting for reviews. You probably have it going right now. It has been pretty chilly here today and another frost or freeze expected tonight. So fire that baby up!

Nice deal Jay! Will be waiting for reviews. You probably have it going right now. It has been pretty chilly here today and another frost or freeze expected tonight. So fire that baby up!

lol, Yes I have been running it. It sets in the conor and windows to both sides. Last night both windows open and the stove running. Kinda of a reneck camp fire.;) 3,4 splits and that baby Hot. I could even start my blowers with that kinda of wood. (Furnace blowers)

Status
Not open for further replies.