Fat bottom Gurls ride on top

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ISeeDeadBTUs

If you position um just right, no one gets hurt

And for those that think a cord is only a cord when it's stacked so tight ya can't get a golf ball in between

I rarely split wood anymore, but when I do, I'm glad its Oak!

Looks like some mighty good heating stuff there.

I can't pile mine up like that.
( someone will get hurt :) )

A few too many corners and on my rocky trails and my foot is just a tad too impatient and heavy.

Some day I'll have to post a pic or two of some rocks deere says can't be picked up by a bucket my size. :)

Thats the good stuff. I love finding dead oak like that. Burning it is fun too.

That wood's all old and yucky. What's wrong with a little fresh stuff?

btuser, its been my experience that a little fresh makes for really hot fires.zxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxuh hu hu dam i guess the better half thought i needed a boot to the side of the head .........lol

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
If you position um just right, no one gets hurt

And for those that think a cord is only a cord when it's stacked so tight ya can't get a golf ball in between

I rarely split wood anymore, but when I do, I'm glad its Oak!

It almost looks like some ironwood on the bottom row of the first picture, nice load of wood.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.