Mrpelletburner Posted By Mrpelletburner, Feb 9, 2018 at 9:01 AM

1. JRHAWK9

JRHAWK9
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Jan 8, 2014
    Loc:
    Wisconsin Dells, WI
    Me too now that they pretty much have a GB front office.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. brenndatomu

brenndatomu
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Aug 21, 2013
    Loc:
    NE Ohio
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mrpelletburner

Mrpelletburner
    Member 2.
    NULL

Jan 20, 2011
    Loc:
    Mass
    Did you really have to use the "W" word?

Guess I should start thinking about a plan. So far nothing has changed, HY-C visited, but nothing has been done.

One item I need to look at is the 22" t-snout installed. Because of the distance of the flue to the exterior, the only option was the 22" t-snout. I have to believe that I am not the only person with a long snout ;).

Next item to look at is do I fill the space between the clay liner and the SS liner with vermiculite? I could always pull the liner, break out the clay liner and blanket-wrap the liner.

Do I dare to keep this stove? Have not heard back from HY-C since last season? Did they change anything with the design after visiting customers in the spring?

4. JRHAWK9

JRHAWK9
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Jan 8, 2014
    Loc:
    Wisconsin Dells, WI
    Some of us look forward to wood heat! I know I'm one of them.

brenndatomu likes this.
  5. brenndatomu

brenndatomu
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Aug 21, 2013
    Loc:
    NE Ohio
    I'd be ridin 'em like a rented mule...time goes by...the "wheel" quits squeaking...so nothing changes...winter 2018/19 is just like the last one...now where did I see this before...oh yeah, "Groundhog Day" ::-)

DoubleB likes this.