Happiness is a full wood shed on Sept.1ST.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohlongarm

Minister of Fire
Mar 18, 2011
Northeastern Ohio
wshed.jpeg woodshed.jpeg
Filled her to the brim 8X12X8 feet tall about 8 cords,shoulder wood first,ash,cherry,then elm,then oak,and finally locust.Took two days playing around.now I can relax and do a little cruising in this.
bl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Happiness can be alot of things....a new gun, watching the kids play outside, and yes a full woodshed to remind you that you will be warm in the winter.
I totally agree,but happiness that trumps anything out there is good health,amen.

Just started filling my basement today for the winter, then i have to shift some wood around, stack a big pile i split and i'll be ready for winter Maybe do a little leisure cutting in Oct but im 5 yrs ahead now so i don't have the urgency i once did. Feels nice to be ahead of the game for a change.

I cannot tell the make/model of the car . . . curious as to what it is . . . looks nice.

I cannot tell the make/model of the car . . . curious as to what it is . . . looks nice.
Going by wheel center caps... Bentley.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Being ready for the coming winter, and future winters, feels very comforting. Great health the best. Enjoy the seat time with the car looks like fun.

Is that car EPA approved?

Nice. Glad your woodshed is full. Is that you're Bentley? That's a $200,000 vehicle. Usually people who own vehicles like that don't have wood piles like that- or if they do, they don't fill the woodshed themselves. Although, I must admit, if I am ever successful enough in business to own a $200,000 vehicle, I'm probably still going to burn tons of wood, and do at least some of the work myself.

Nice. Glad your woodshed is full. Is that you're Bentley? That's a $200,000 vehicle. Usually people who own vehicles like that don't have wood piles like that- or if they do, they don't fill the woodshed themselves. Although, I must admit, if I am ever successful enough in business to own a $200,000 vehicle, I'm probably still going to burn tons of wood, and do at least some of the work myself.
The obvious explanation is that heating with wood allows you to save so much money that you can afford a sweet car, right?? :)

Going by wheel center caps... Bentley.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well that explains why . . . we don't see a lot of Bentleys up this way. In fact, I think I can say I have never seen one here.

I work in the Hamptons. I see Bentleys pretty regularly.

I burn so we can eat in the winter.

Just fed those pesky tax deductions the other day and go figure, they
want more, more, more. LOL

This is our first full season coming up and I'm ready to roughly New Year's 2018.
That's a good feeling indeed, but yes, the health feels even better.

Fire is cool. Sticking it to the power company is cool. I'd be that guy who still
does his own wood after winning the lottery. I'd buy better processing stuff tho !!!
(and a Bentley)

Status
Not open for further replies.