Happy Thanksgiving Folks!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
Enjoy the time with family and friends and thank you all for helping Hearth.com to be such a great resource and friendly place to visit.

horse n dog.jpg
Be careful out there over the holidays. Reach out to a designated driver if you need one or you see someone that does. Let's take care of each other please.

Happy and warm Thanksgiving to you and the other moderators, and members, too.

Reactions: VintageGal
1669293750740.png

Thank you, @begreen, for all you do to keep this site a helpful place. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and to others here.

Thank you BeGreen. Today, I will prove my wife makes the very best pumpkin pie by eating the entire pie!

Reactions: EbS-P and Bobbob
And don't forget neighbors who may be in a different situation, as in alone or without the abundance most of us still have.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Delivered meals through Amvets in the neighboring town. We deliver meals if we are around Thanksgiving and Christmas. Will be doing it Christmas this year, too.

Happy thanksgiving to all and may you have a tasty turkey and a warm fire in the stove!

Happy belated Thanksgiving. I was outside working all day yesterday. Tomorrow gonna get together with family when everyone is off work.

Reactions: begreen