Powergirl Posted By Powergirl, Nov 18, 2017 at 4:50 PM

1. Powergirl

Powergirl
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 18, 2017
    Loc:
    British Columbia
    Yes there is a liner in the woodstove pipe it is 8 inch pipe we had it installed professionally so they could give us a proper WETT inspection for our insurance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. bob bare

bob bare
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 31, 2013
    Loc:
    park county montana
    OK.Your stove is the "upgraded" enviro mini stove.They had many problems,with burning poorly,on low settings,there were up grades,fixed lots of stuff.Your stove is supposed to have all this fixed.But,the early ones had some problems with the control boards.The stove design is good,the burn pot is ok,proven,you should be able to burn it(even a crappy burn) for 2 days without shutting it down,to service the pot,but you can always scrape pot,a bit,while still running.Even with the improvements,on this stove,you need almost perfect airflow,the flue and combustion air.We have seen your dealer has failed you terribly,and we feel for you,as you purchased a top of the line unit.In reality,you could have bought a 900 dollar castle serenity stove,from the farm store,paid a stove shop to install it,and had less problems,and,almost immediate help,on the phone,from the importer.As I fix stoves,part time,I am very disgusted with Enviro having such a poor dealer.I like their products,but I own a Harman,and an Austroflamm.If your new stove was an Harman Accentra,you would not be on this forum,except to say how easy it is to just dump in a bag and turn the knob.Heck,my 94 Austroflamm is a better stove,right now than what you possess,because it would work there.OK see you are posting new stuff,sorry for ranting,having a beer,watching it snow here.

3. Powergirl

Powergirl
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 18, 2017
    Loc:
    British Columbia

4. Powergirl

Powergirl
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 18, 2017
    Loc:
    British Columbia
    Unfortunately they are the only dealer up in enviro here in town.

My husband is to the point where he just wants the stove removed I personally just want to put a wood stove back in

I will be stopping by their store tomorrow and talking in person with them and then if I have to I guess talk to and Enviro
    unless they want to take the stove back and give me my money back

This is a long time a well-known company in our town

5. JRemington

JRemington
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 4, 2017
    Loc:
    Belleville New York
    I have no idea what your codes are but Enviro will tell you that you can't run a 3 inch pipe into a 6 for that distance. So would the NFI manual. Your going to have a draft issue no matter what you do. Did you mean 45 feet or inches?

6. Powergirl

Powergirl
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 18, 2017
    Loc:
    British Columbia
    4 to 5.

From where it leaves the building it is about 4 feet so it extends through the roof up into the air about 4 feet with a From the old woodstove the first level of the roof it extends up about 10 feet through the building and then from the bottom of the stove to the actual old woodstove pipe it is about 7 feet so in total about 21 feet from the bottom of the stove to the very top of the cap

7. Powergirl

Powergirl
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 18, 2017
    Loc:
    British Columbia
    a899578ed063a22d22128904d4b711d2.jpg 6a94ad940d224d003902cbb08d32d22e.jpg

So for the burn pot position should I be looking at picture one where the little nipples fit in the holes. Or picture to where it’s back a bit and the pipes don’t really go into the burn pot

8. bob bare

bob bare
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 31, 2013
    Loc:
    park county montana
    Ya,you have been mistreated.I do not think anything they could do would make it proper,in your mind.Old,reputable,etc means nothing when they do not provide the service.It is a shame,as pellet burning is environmentally friendly,and usually cheaper.Sorry for bad experience,hope you report it to the manufacturer.

9. JRemington

JRemington
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 4, 2017
    Loc:
    Belleville New York
  10. Powergirl

Powergirl
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 18, 2017
    Loc:
    British Columbia
    You guys are all super awesome I so appreciate your feedback

11. Powergirl

Powergirl
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 18, 2017
    Loc:
    British Columbia
    Thank you we will try the stove again tomorrow we still have had the item into far if that is the case 14f94a39b15deacc56b2ede40dfc4268.jpg

12. JRemington

JRemington
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 4, 2017
    Loc:
    Belleville New York
    The igniter and air tube should only barely come through the pot.

13. Powergirl

Powergirl
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 18, 2017
    Loc:
    British Columbia
    Thx. We are wetrying again. I wanted to wait till tomorrow but the husband said no we’re going to try it tonight. Tomorrow I will visit the dealer and discuss with him and then contact the manufacturer. And I do like the stove it’s cute, it goes with the cabin.

14. bob bare

bob bare
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 31, 2013
    Loc:
    park county montana
    I cannot see the bottom,in that pic,BUT,you already were told,and tried,put the burn pot dimples into the groves/holes,and it only prolonged the pot overflow,but good luck,I never would own a piece of equipment that would be that poorly build,and your stove is not.

15. bob bare

bob bare
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 31, 2013
    Loc:
    park county montana
    Take a .45 cal with you,tell him he is coming home with you---oh wait you are not in montana,sorry,,LOL

16. Powergirl

Powergirl
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 18, 2017
    Loc:
    British Columbia
    No. Going to take my 45 70. :)

The husband said this is the first time the burnt pot actually sort of fell into the holes before it was resting on top so hopefully fingers crossed we have better luck

17. bob bare

bob bare
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 31, 2013
    Loc:
    park county montana
    OK back to the other pellet stove site,got to answer some questions over there

Powergirl likes this.
  18. Ssyko

Ssyko
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Nov 6, 2017
    Loc:
    Lorraine NY
    Two 45's and bump to a 4" through the wood stove pipe to the top wouldn't that help the draft? mine is only 12 foot and run the 3" right up the old fireplace pipe. anchored at top and bottom hold pipe centered.

19. JRemington

JRemington
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 4, 2017
    Loc:
    Belleville New York
    How can you manage more than one site lol?

20. JRemington

JRemington
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 4, 2017
    Loc:
    Belleville New York
  21. Ssyko

Ssyko
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Nov 6, 2017
    Loc:
    Lorraine NY
    NOW SHE'S ON TO SOMTHING. Me and my ball peen hammer have been there done that

22. Powergirl

Powergirl
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 18, 2017
    Loc:
    British Columbia
    9926829506b30b30f52f72aa973490fb.jpg

I cannot seem to post a video unless anyone can tell me how to do that the picture doesn’t really kind of show how the fire is

23. bob bare

bob bare
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 31, 2013
    Loc:
    park county montana
    Been an automotive mechanic all my life,multitasking is how to make money

24. Powergirl

Powergirl
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 18, 2017
    Loc:
    British Columbia
    The fire never seems to be lazy and unlevel to it goes right up to the top of the inside of the stove but is done that in the past I guess we will see what happens when I come out tomorrow morning

25. Ssyko

Ssyko
    Feeling the Heat 2.
    NULL

Nov 6, 2017
    Loc:
    Lorraine NY
    Bob's "THE MAN" :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: