How do you stack your in the house???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Reactions: Chuck the Canuck
Have you considered getting a new girlfriend?
No..she is a keeper. At my age finding one that can put up with me is priceless...plus she is originally from the Philippines so she loves to keep the stove filled so the house is toasty warm
received_1865500560189745.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Easy Livin’ 3000
No..she is a keeper. At my age finding one that can put up with me is priceless...plus she is originally from the Philippines so she loves to keep the stove filled so the house is toasty warmView attachment 223283
Nice. I was just playing. Anyone who let's you stack wood in the house like that is definitely a keeper.

She can have the closet, as long as you get the entire living room for your wood stack. ;-)

Reactions: Happy Stacker
Awesome! That's what I was hoping to hear from one or two members. I've never had any bug or mould problems either... That's because I'm one of the "Dry Wood Disciples," converted and baptized by the wonderful church of hearth.net.... :)

I figure that I can store about 2 cords in my basement. I'd like to clean up down there this summer so that next winter I can stash about 4-5 cords in there and not have to worry about dragging wood in mid season.

I'll take you up on that offer. I have some extra wood for ya, and I need a couple people killed. ;lol I'll send you the details in a conversation. ;)
View attachment 223264

That's cutting it close..hope you don't have to fire up the backup heat too much before it gets warmer out.
What back up heat? I have only an air con unit which does warm as well as cold air in the house! Maybe a contract killing is in order!

Reactions: Woody Stover