If you ever want to hear....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Vikestand

Feeling the Heat
Oct 29, 2014
Missurah
me string together some nice vulgar/cuss words & phrases.....be near by when I am replacing all of the gaskets on the stove. Mother trucker I must not know the trick. It's ALWAYS a mess. I'll get it going then it'll fall off on the other end etc. etc. Finally used some C-Clamps to finish it out.

Owell, it's 50 degrees out right now and raining pretty good with the temp dropping. First fire of the season! Just some old hickory scraps and a piece of a magnolia tree I cut down a few years ago.

I'm sure i'll be over this in about 3 months! 22555068_10101707207200451_1242547364232975685_n.jpg

Reactions: Blazing
I definitely fall into the vulgar category when something isn't going my way lol.