I'm learning to use my new Ravelli Francesca - can't un-click sensor console checkbox.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

PineCityGardner

Sep 27, 2021
Upstate NY
Hello to the forum. I'm learning to use my new Ravelli Francesca - can't un-click "sensor console" checkbox. The stove runs full out and the room temperature rises quickly. I've read in the manual that I need to be in the recommended default mode A for the temperature sensor at the back of the stove. Somehow the sensor console checkbox got clicked. I've followed the instructions for the User Menu/ Set room temperature with no success. Any suggestions? Thanks kindly.

Hello to the forum. I'm learning to use my new Ravelli Francesca - can't un-click "sensor console" checkbox. The stove runs full out and the room temperature rises quickly. I've read in the manual that I need to be in the recommended default mode A for the temperature sensor at the back of the stove. Somehow the sensor console checkbox got clicked. I've followed the instructions for the User Menu/ Set room temperature with no success. Any suggestions? Thanks kindly.
With some trial and error, we got that checkbox unclicked finally. followup question: is it ok to unplug and replug a Ravelli in order to reset to the default settings?

With some trial and error, we got that checkbox unclicked finally. followup question: is it ok to unplug and replug a Ravelli in order to reset to the default settings?
Having same problem with a relatively new Ravelli RV100 Classic. No problem setting sensor to probe behind stove until this morning when it defaults to console sensor and doesn't let me uncheck the box. Any recommendations to fix this would be welcome as it makes a huge difference in temp setting performance.