Indy saw looks like a winner!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danno77 said:
smokinjay said:
Sounds like a good deal, Jay. You need another one. Go get it. It's not often that you can make a buck on old saws, but if the B&C is nice and you clean it up good, you could easily get 300 bucks on it when you get bored of playing with it.

Yea I got enough saws, but that one even made me think. Time to shift gears a little on saws. Will trade for things that go bang....lol

smokinjay said:
Danno77 said:
smokinjay said:
Sounds like a good deal, Jay. You need another one. Go get it. It's not often that you can make a buck on old saws, but if the B&C is nice and you clean it up good, you could easily get 300 bucks on it when you get bored of playing with it.

Yea I got enough saws, but that one even made me think. Time to shift gears a little on saws. Will trade for things that go bang....lol
Is that so? Hmmm, what are you looking for? I might be willing to trade some things that go bang for some things that make trees fall down, but I don't know if I have anything nice enough to make it worth your time.

Danno77 said:
smokinjay said:
Danno77 said:
smokinjay said:

Is that so? Hmmm, what are you looking for? I might be willing to trade some things that go bang for some things that make trees fall down, but I don't know if I have anything nice enough to make it worth your time.

Sounds like somebody wants to trade a homelite.......................

rottiman said:
Danno77 said:
smokinjay said:
Danno77 said:
smokinjay said:

LoL. How about trading some things that are SUPPOSED to go bang, and not things that go r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-BANG, lol!?!?

Danno77 said:
rottiman said:
Danno77 said:
smokinjay said:
Danno77 said:
smokinjay" date="1321127386 said:

LoL. How about trading some things that are SUPPOSED to go bang, and not things that go r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-BANG, lol!?!?

Yea it would have to be able to repeat its self....Not a one and done. :lol:

I paid $120 for my 036. That's the only reason I bought it.

Flatbedford said:
I paid $120 for my 036. That's the only reason I bought it.
Heck, that makes it only 50 bucks more than what you paid for the 180! That is a steal!

The 036 was a steal! A friend of mine stole it for $90 from a guy who was selling off his dead brother's stuff. I told him that I'd give him a hundred, but he wanted $20 more for the new chain he bought for it. I sold my 029 for more than I paid for the Ms180 and the 036!

Status
Not open for further replies.