It's wood day in Norway.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's wood day- they televise wood chopping/stacking competitions, and celebrate wood. Here's a stack with the king and queen by Ole Kristian Kjelling
image.jpg

Reactions: ScotO
Appears the Norwegians are like the Swiss. I swear wood stacking must be a required course in school in Switzerland. And there is probably a Masters track.

Reactions: raybonz
Every day is wood day for me.I'm either cutting/splitting/stacking it for firewood,milling logs or building things from it in the shop or at a jobsite somewhere around here.

Reactions: ScotO
It's wood day- they televise wood chopping/stacking competitions, and celebrate wood. Here's a stack with the king and queen by Ole Kristian Kjelling
View attachment 93755
its amazing that they found wood with ends "just the right color" to do such detailed work....simply amazing...especially the red for the neck tie...what species of wood is so red? Must be norwegian wood.

its amazing that they found wood with ends "just the right color" to do such detailed work....simply amazing...especially the red for the neck tie...what species of wood is so red? Must be norwegian wood.
Some red with white polka dots

Status
Not open for further replies.