Jonsered cs 2245

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foragefarmer

Jan 14, 2013
Central, Virginia
Looks like a red Husqvarna 445. Am I wrong?

It is used and the price seems better than right. We will see when I get a look at it.

There is a good dealer network around here with three within 30 mins..

It is probably the same except for a few minor differences, like handle angles. Compare the specs on their websites to know for sure. I love all of my JohnnyReds.

It is probably the same except for a few minor differences, like handle angles. Compare the specs on their websites to know for sure. I love all of my JohnnyReds.

I did, but was asking in case I was missing something. When looking at the specs. and saws the only difference seems to be the color and how they describe the engine tech.

Is the engine tech different or are the terms used just different names for the same thing?

I have wanted a red saw even though it won't officially be mine if I do buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.