New Hearth member Super Cedar samples

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NWfuel

Minister of Fire
Please include you are a "new" Hearth member when requesting free samples of the Super Cedar fire starters. This will ensure your custom Hearth.com sample.
Offer is for New members of Hearth.com only, or those who have not received free samples in the past.
email us [email protected] or [email protected]
Thank you
Thomas

I didn't get any free samples, but I did order a pack of 100 of these based on the great reviews here. Shipping was very fast and I got them yesterday. Gotta say that I'm not disappointed in the least. They work great!

Just sent an email request.
THANKS !!!

Super Cedar fire starters are GREAT and I was using 1/2 or even 1/4 of one each burn and it was GREAT!!! Love them and need to order some more.

I bought some before I realized I could get a freebie, oh well! ;). They are great.

My free sample just arrived and when I left home early this morning I just turned the BK on high and walked away from it hoping to burn down the coals enough for me to give it it's first ash cleaning in about a month. Will try out the Super Cedar tonight!

Super Cedar fire starters are GREAT and I was using 1/2 or even 1/4 of one each burn and it was GREAT!!! Love them and need to order some more.
Thomas may hate me for this, but I can always get a good fire started with only a small chunk, maybe 1/6 of a puck.

Ok; verdict is in... THAT was the simplest fire I have ever started from scratch. My wife will definitely want some.

I'm a recent convert. Made the switch a year ago, and I'm due to place another order. Missed all the summer sales... any specials for repeat hearth.com'ers?

Reactions: TekHearth
I got my samples and they work great. I got a pack of two and still have a quarter of one left...when you burn 24/7 you only need one once in a while after a complete stove clean out....plan in ordering more soon as this last piece is gone!

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.