New shed, lame stack

Tenpounder

Sep 26, 2012
Upstate, NY
20190907_184933.jpg

I have a large amount of salvaged lumber from a deck demo, so I built a shed. All this is salvage except the decking and roof lumber. I want to be able to access both sides of the shed so I will only side the short ends. I was thinking of clap board or tongue and groove. Any input? T-11 or similar is not my mug of beer.
I only heat my shop with wood, hence the lame stack.

Renovationman

Dec 5, 2017
MB
Nice shed. It looks to be 6’ wide. How about using 6’ treated fence boards horizontally with 1” spacing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tenpounder

Sep 26, 2012
Upstate, NY
Many thanks. I priced out 6ft fence pickets. I can side both ends for under $100. That's probably the best option. Wonder if I should herring bone the siding or make it resemble clapboard.....hummm?

Reactions: Renovationman

moresnow

Minister of Fire
Jan 13, 2015
Iowa
I built this beer fridge stand out of pallets. Took 4 pallets to get the choice pieces.
Jealous of you E. coast fellers. I cant get my favorite beer out here. Mmmm. Yuengling! Nice stand as well. Pallet wood is good stuff.

SpaceBus

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2018
Downeast Maine
Jealous of you E. coast fellers. I cant get my favorite beer out here. Mmmm. Yuengling! Nice stand as well. Pallet wood is good stuff.
That's your favorite? I thought they sold it everywhere. I haven't had a Yuengling in years!

Tenpounder

Sep 26, 2012
Upstate, NY
New York has had an explosion of microbreweries the past 7 years. They're turning out some real good beers. That's about the only thing that's good about NY currently.

moresnow

Minister of Fire
Jan 13, 2015
Iowa
That's your favorite? I thought they sold it everywhere. I haven't had a Yuengling in years!
I was introduced to it awhile back down in the Keys. Kind of my go to bev when I am there in the winter. I am a dark beer guy at heart. This at least has some flavor!

Reactions: SpaceBus

moresnow

Minister of Fire
Jan 13, 2015
Iowa
New York has had an explosion of microbreweries the past 7 years. They're turning out some real good beers. That's about the only thing that's good about NY currently.
Its going on everywhere. Look at Toppling Goliath. Local to me. Its exploded into a huge facility. I just traveled through backwoods Washington, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming. Good local micro everywhere. Lots of good dark options for me. Mmmmm.

Back to regular programming ;)

Reactions: Highbeam

SpaceBus

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2018
Downeast Maine
Reactions: moresnow

Tenpounder

Sep 26, 2012
Upstate, NY
Its going on everywhere. Look at Toppling Goliath. Local to me. Its exploded into a huge facility. I just traveled through backwoods Washington, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming. Good local micro everywhere. Lots of good dark options for me. Mmmmm.

Back to regular programming ;)
That's awesome! Multi state beer trail! How does one get to do such fun?