Oak and MM

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiger, I should have got hold of you because I had to go to Clio yesterday. I'd love to have stopped in.

That seems about right on the ash. Stacking in single rows might make a little difference but I would not expect a lot. It still has some time to continue to dry. We wish you luck.

Savage you should have gotten ahold of me, that would have been cool. Where abouts in Clio did you have to go?

Savage you should have gotten ahold of me, that would have been cool. Where abouts in Clio did you have to go?
I know 20% and under is ideal, however I may need to live with 21 or 22 % do you think it will make that much of a difference?

Went to the Ameristep factory just east of I-75

Status
Not open for further replies.