orderpellets.com - another bad internet dealer

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dccampli

Jun 19, 2008
Long Island, NY
Didn't anyone order from this place? The message on the website states they ordered thousands of tons, yet I only found 2 posts from people that used them. I wonder if they are the supplier for other dealers selling the A.C.P(FRAM) brand.

Anyway, they don't respond to phone or email and I have no idea when getting my pellets. I will call my credit card company to see what can be done and also review posts from the newp dealer disaster on agencies to report this company.

-DC

When I went to the site all I saw is a page describing the problem they are having and their intent to satisfy. I don't know what their site looked like prior to this page being posted. They may be sincere in their intentions but I don't think their page looks very professional. I have a fault that I tend to judge a online business by it's web presence. I won't give my personal information to a site that looks like a middle school kid put it together. I am sure I will catch flack for this (judging a book by its cover), but it's just the way I feel about online business.

Anyway, read the posts about New England Pellet LLC on this forum. You may want to register complaint as these folks did with the AG.

orderpellets.com is Pine Bush Agway/Northeast Hay and Grain out of Pine Bush NY. DO NOT ORDER ANY THING FROM THEM. They have not filled my order which I place with Northeast Hay and Grain in Sept. Never got my order, when I canceled the order a credit was never issues. I ended up getting pellets from BT Enterprises in Bristol CT, places the order Thursday and it was delivered the next day. Go to btpellet.com, much better.

these online pellet delivery comapanies are starting to scare me , im going to look into this a bit if i can find the time , in the mean time, check www.pelletheat.org. look at the listings of manufacturers contact them and see if they will be shipping any product to your area , maybe you can meet the truck as it arrives and catch fuel right off the truck at the store. i will post once i find out what im going to look for

NORTHEAST HAY AND GRAIN CORP / ORDERPELLETS.COM update 1-02-2009

Under financial pressure to refund money to customers for orders not delivered, NORTHEAST HAY AND GRAIN CORP (OrderPellets.com) has reached an agreement with WOODFOREST NATIONAL (its merchant processing bank) to create a charge-back facility and allow customers to request a refund directly from their credit card issuer. The liability of the charge-backs will be paid back over time by NORTHEAST HAY AND GRAIN CORP through a percentage of all future credit card transactions taken by the merchant processing bank. Nick Fitzpatrick, President of NORTHEAST said he is very glad that these proactive negotiation efforts have produced a resolution that will allow customers to be paid back quickly. OrderPellets.com and Northeast Hay and Grain Corp recommend that all customers with a valid refund claim for non-delivery of product contact their credit card issuer to be refunded directly. We are very sorry for any inconvenience and aggravation that this may have caused you.

I placed an order with Orderpellets .com in early Sept. Got the run around and was told our order was on the next delivery truck coming to Mass. That was in Nov. After that we could never get in touch with them. Not a way to do business. Called their Agway store seeing it is at the same address and they just did a lot of fast talking. Finally got Visa card to issue me credit. That does it for me with on line ordering. Cash and carry only from now on. :coolgrin:

There are problems at the orderpellets.com/Pine Bush Agway/Northeast Hay and Grain in Pine Bush. 2 of the main people that handled the pellet side of the business suddenly both quit at the same time some months back......I'd stay away from them for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.