Outdoors with the Morgans - Have you guys seen these two?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Wildbilljp

Nov 30, 2018
Ky
Course I know you guys know what you're doing where firewood is concerned and the 2018 contest is over and done but in the first video, these two are pretty entertaining. Especially the one in blue jeans and plaid. Plus, they have a contest that some of you might be interested in for next year.

The second video just might keep you splitting wood without killing your back.

Actually my wife showed me the second one. She was happy to hear that I can competently split without killing my back.

Reactions: Wildbilljp
Well, actually this is the video that had the plaid and jeans.

Reactions: D8Chumley
I've watched some of their videos. They are ok.

They frequently strategically place her in the videos to attract viewers. Smart, if you can attract a large enough audience, you can quit your day job.

They frequently strategically place her in the videos to attract viewers. Smart, if you can attract a large enough audience, you can quit your day job.

Indeed. Because we all know how miserable it would be to do actual work in pants that tight. Doing stuff for a camera is way different than doing stuff in real life. Good on these folks for figuring out a successful formula, and the videos are pretty good and accurate.

They were talked about enough arborist site that they joined.

If we talk about them enough here they might join up here too.

From what I remember, live north of Pittsburgh close to me and yes, they are sponsored by several companies.

I just liked their videos and thought someone here might also enjoy them. I thought the competition they are doing is interesting. Never meant to push the agenda of advertising for Sthil or any other company. Use as you wish.:)
Counting down the days until the Princess bride delivery.... Wish it was installed and ready now. Expected 4 degrees here tomorrow night.

Reactions: D8Chumley

Yes, if you make good videos that get lots of views and your monetized you can do quite well on YouTube.

Thought this was going to be about Morgan horses. :)

Course I know you guys know what you're doing where firewood is concerned and the 2018 contest is over and done but in the first video, these two are pretty entertaining. Especially the one in blue jeans and plaid. Plus, they have a contest that some of you might be interested in for next year.

The second video just might keep you splitting wood without killing your back.

How cold does it get in Kentucky?You have stacks of firewood well suited for my neck of the woods.

How cold does it get in Kentucky?You have stacks of firewood well suited for my neck of the woods.
Tomorrow's low is supposed to be around 6 degrees. Right now it is 10 at 11:20 pm.
I have a picture of my truck thermometer from two years ago that reads - 14... So yeah, it gets cold here every now and then.

Tomorrow's low is supposed to be around 6 degrees. Right now it is 10 at 11:20 pm.
I have a picture of my truck thermometer from two years ago that reads - 14... So yeah, it gets cold here every now and then.
Man that's crazy.Your down south.It's not suppose to get that cold down south.If that's not climate change I don't know what is.

Man that's crazy.Your down south.It's not suppose to get that cold down south.If that's not climate change I don't know what is.
Climate change? Man, this rock has been heating up and cooling down for a long time. Guess it will keep on changing.