Pallet wood shed

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Got Wood

Minister of Fire
Oct 22, 2008
Dutchess Cty, NY
Built with free pallets, scrap plywood and left over parts - zero "new" cost. useable space is 10.5' x 4' x 40" (about 1.4 cord). Better than nothing... the roof will keep the wood dry, its right next to my driveway and will save on the daily trips to the wood stacks which put a beating on the lawn.
I also built it such that I can easily dismantle it in the spring, store in my "woodland" out of sight and put back together the next season with little effort. (in case I get nagged about its appearance)

Attachments

• DSC05786w.jpg
    DSC05786w.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 471
  • DSC05787w.jpg
    DSC05787w.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 455
Looks good and can't beat the price. I love free pallets and have found two never ending suppliers nearby.

Looks inventive, practical and functional. Gotta love it.

Nice! The best thing about that is that it is not an eyesore, which should keep your SWMBO happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.